7.21.2021

I Thought I Had Lost This Blog

 A few years ago, I tried to access this blog and I couldn't do it. I didn't know what happened to my password or something, and felt like I would have to abandon it, to see it lost to time. I felt like it hadn't been the same since I had to move it from my own personal webpage to be hosted on Blogger, since I lost all of the images and comments anyway. 

The last thing I had done anything on it is a draft of my youngest son's birth story, which I never published. I think it will stay in draft from, and I will be removing my other kid's birth stories off of here as well, because they are my kids and I don't feel like I need to put so much personal information about them on the internet. The information is for me and them, it shouldn't be privy to strangers.

But anyway, I do have access to this blog, and I may seek to revive it again, though I'm not sure to what degree I want to go on here. My life has taken a turn that has not allowed me to focus so much time to writing in this manner, though I often do have a strong desire to share my thoughts and I don't feel comfortable on Facebook to go political. 

Yes, I still follow politics and I am still quite opinionated. At one time this blog showed enormous promise, who knows, perhaps I can revive it again? 

No comments: