5.05.2006

Small World

Apparently, not to long ago a friend of the family down in Australia found some of my minions selling things for my Risawn Down Under fund. Which makes you think about how small this world really is. . .

I've got this goal of going down to Australia/New Zealand sometime in the not to distant future, however my main barrier to going down under right now seems to be time and finances. I was hoping I could go down this summer, but seeing that it won't work, I moved onto plan b. Which turned into Yellowstone. Then I got to thinking about studying abroad.

Actually, the abroad thing has caught my eye before. I was thinking of doing it in a German speaking country, which would help me practice my pathetic German, but it also crossed my mind that a foreign country that spoke English would be pretty darn cool too. My only problem, I have no idea what I want to major in.

Back into the quest of trying to figure out what I want to do with myself.

Having an undecided major can be a bit of a drag.

No comments: