9.06.2009

Blogging and Tweeting

So apparently I can't stay away from Blogging. but don't get to excited, I don't really foresee this as a comeback persay, but more of a 'whenever I feel like I have something to say, I might as well out and say it.' Sometimes I really want to speak my mind on an issue, like the previous post, and this is the best forum for me to say it. I also made some slight modifications to my blog, including adding my twitter feed, which really is nothing special since I don't tweet that much, but every so often I feel like I need to say something, and it makes it doubly handy when I can tweet from my phone.

As for the header, you might be asking why I changed it. Well, because the pictures were old and I felt I need to update them, but I didn't want to stare at those forever and so I just came up with something quick to throw up there until I get a moment to really update my blog. It needs a face lift. In fact, the whole site could use a face lift.

Meanwhile, talk on the employment front will remain minimal. More likely then anything else, I'll talk about current events and figure out hwo to update my blog from my cell phone. I got a new Gphone through T-mobile, the Mytouch which is pretty sweet, but I'm still working out the fine tunings of it.

If anything, more often then not, I'll be tweeting.

Why does twitter use such an annoyingly cutesy phrase to describe updating to it? And why is it sickeningly cute how its set up anyway? I'm not sure, but I don't use it that much so whatever.

No comments: