5.07.2004

Plink Plink!

Went Plinking today. is always fun, and if you know what you're doing and not going in the middle of the night, its relatively safe too.

We tried to get an early start, but I ended up getting us lost at one point. Well, not technically lost, just kind of not in the direction we wanted to go.

Anyway, picked up some targets at Ace Hardware, they had peeps for free, so we set them up and shot at them. Fun stuff. I think I'm going to work on getting my Paint Ball gun working, I think I would have a lot of fun doing that.

Anyway, the pictures. . . I'm a sucker for photo evidence!


This is a 270 hunting rifle, and gives quite a kick. I'm amazed on how acurate it is, I don't think I ever shot it before but we pelted the targets and it showed. This thing goes through a quarter inch of steel as if it was pancake batter.


This is Emmet. Emmet is mine. I had to get the hang of loading the magazine, I kept screwing it up and cramming it to far in and jamming it. Emmet is surprisingly accurate, I'm happy that emmet is mine.


Another shot of me and Emmet, in the prone. Prone is fun. I need to work on my grip though, I was starting to get a little wobbly.


That is a very small gun. And I'm not a very good shot at it either.


I don't know why I decided to wear a cowboy hat, I just did. My Brother just bought this little bad boy, a 357 revolver, it gives quite a kick and I'm impressed that I actually hit the targets a couple of times.


This was one of our targets.

If you can't tell, I am an advocate of the 2nd amendment.

No comments: