4.14.2007

Sims Self

Ok, so I didn't go see a movie. I just spent a bunch of time on my other computer, playing Sims2.

I swore that I wouldn't get a game on this computer, the internet is finicky enough as it is, but it runs programs really smoothly. Like Photoshop and 3DS Max, and those kinds of things.

Well, I got hooked on the sims, so sue me. I even attempted to make a Sims Self. Unfortunately, I don't think I can do anything to get my eyes right. And my face isn't round enough. But, eh, close enough.


For some reason Sim Kami has a long face, and I don't. But dammit, well, I tried!

I got her to do all sorts of things that makes you think that, yep, she could be me!



Like lack of table manners.



And sleeping on the couch regularly.



Furthermore, I have some other sims that I was playing with, one of them goes by the name of Todd (and ignore the outfit) and I invited him in and tried to get the two sims to be friends, or SOMETHING!



I tried to give him a hug, he wouldn't take it.



Later, I tried to play Todd and invite Kami over, but Kami shot him down. No, they don't like each other, at all.

I made comics out of the Sim characters, three of them are based off my Webcomic (to include Todd), which you might have to read in order to get the full gist of what's going on.

No comments: