7.17.2004

Downsides of Hobbies

I don't know what to do with myself.

My face is on fire and looks like my body may have gained like thirty pounds or something because it's all bloated. That should teach me that I shouldn't go snowboarding in the middle of July without sunscreen on. Regardless, I look hideous and I decided not to go downtown Portland today on account of the fact that my skin is rather burnt and I don't want it go get worse. I just caked the aloe vera on it but I don't know if it is getting any better. It just seems to be getting worse actually. *sighs* I wish I could have gone to Portland though. I hope my face is doing better tomorrow.

snowboarding was fun Despite that. I didn't realize until afterward that I was going down a Black Diamond all day. To tell you the honest truth, I don't think it was a black diamond, probably a blue square. And what they classified as Blue Squares looked more like Greens. What's interesting is they billed their free style park as a Blue, and Freestyle is definitely Black Diamond area.

Maybe the summer months dumb it down a bit?

But anyway, this stupid sunburn is ruining my vacation. And it ends tomorrow so I just get to spend my saturday sleeping and doing pretty much nothing.

Maybe I'll go see a movie later or something? Just to get out.

No comments: