Anyway, I got a hell of a lot of things to do when I get home. Unfortunately, at this time, I can't think of everything I have to do. Maybe this will be a list in progress? Aren't they all?
Take extra crap home
- Sew Tags on Uniforms
- Eat Home Made Won Tons
Fix all of the 'ate up' programming on my weblogs so they actually lead somewhere when somebody clicks on them. (Dogtags is a mess)- Well, its a lot better now, however I can't do a whole lot with the crude HTML because my system is down.
- Update all dead links
- Get PhotoGallery Up
- Pay off at least One Credit Card
Sleep in until noon at least one day.(make that three days)
- See christmas Lights - Scratch that, we mised them
Take Pyro (my Desktop) in for a check up.(fixed it myself)
- If car isnt' already cleaned, clean car.
- Go Snowboarding. (doesn't look like I'll get to go a third time)
- Get pictures taken.
- Solve the Inbox Dilemma. (soon, very soon)
- Cut Hair (or find suitable alternative)
This is a living and breathing To Do List, in constant metamorphosis. Let's see how long it lasts before it decomposes into a puddle.