7.26.2005

Miscellanious Ramblings about Everything and Nothing

So I'm still window shopping for guitars, and otherwise neglecting things. Like Blogs. I made up for it by updating both.

Meanwhilage, being stuck on Bondsteel with only a couple of opportunities to escape off post over the last few weeks, I finally signed up for another VetCap. Yay! I think I'll take my video camera and start recording things of importance. I swear to make a DVD or something to send home to the folks so they can see what's going on in the life of their youngest offspring. That, and I think it would be kind of fun.

I get to go to a foreign country and party hard on Go Cart Tracks and Historical Museums while wandering about the city of Sofia Bulgaria. You have no idea how excited I am to get out of this place for a couple of days at the very least.

But still no news on the PM Train Up in Germany being a go or not. I can only cross my fingers and hope that it all comes through for me.

And yes, Nate and I are still an item. Why do you think I've been neglecting this thing so much?

My mom just wanted to make sure. . .

No comments: