12.22.2005

Invinigorated once more

Its amazing that in the last three weeks, I have felt energized and motivated with the army again. I've discovered that this is due in part to the absence of one specific individual who I am in correspondance with in a professional only basis. No more unwelcome advice, no more long lectures about nothing. In fact, for the first time this rotation, I've felt like I actually have a purpose here. I've discovered a long time ago that I am a happy soldier when I feel like I have a reason to be, and my former command's catch all cure for a problem soldier was to fire them from whatever job they were doing.

I could go into that, but I don't feel that this is the oppropriate time to do so.

Meanwhile, I finally did the Schutzenschnur a while back. Pictures to come.

No comments: