1.22.2006

Don't Panic

When I refresh this, it might work. . .

Um, my website was down. Before you start conspiracy theories thinking that the army is out to get me and shut me down for good, rest assured that this is not what happened. It was actually a lot more innocent then that.

Well, see, I was out of the country for a year. I wasn't able to keep on top of certain things as well from out of the country. This included things like Credit Cards.

My Debit Card expired last month. I used it to update my account. But when the webserver doesn't get paid, it tends to shut things down. Including websites.

Fort Lewis is kind of lacking in the internet department. I've been online a grand total of twice since I've been back. This is numero two.

Hopefully the internet thing works out ok.

No comments: