1) Get out of debt - (piece of cake!)
This was one of my motivating factors for deploying. I wanted to get in control of my finances. I have most definitely succeeded in this endeavour.
2) Drive on the Autobahn in a Porsche.
Um, in a Porsche? Whas was I thinking?
But I did drive the Autobahn in a BMW!
3) Max APFT.
a) this will require me to work out regularly. I hear Bondsteel has some good gyms available.
Hah hah hah *cough cough*
Um, failed this one too. But I did pick up Kajukenbo and a few other ways of working out. I definitely intend to keep it up when I get back to the states.
4) Upkeep webspace from Kosovo
For the most part, did this, at least with the Blog I did. Can't say the same thing for a lot of the rest of the sight. And as much as the army tried to shut my blog down, I kept it going.
5) Learn how to edit videos.
I learned how to do this, but I didn't do what I wanted to do, which was my motivation for learning it in the first place.
6) See Prague, Budapest, Norschwanstein, etc. . .
Um, scratch Prague and Neueswchwanstein, but I did see Budapest and the etc. . . part. So did my mom. She had fun. So did I. :)
7) Don't get Shot.
Um, this is an unnecessary resolution for Kosovo. I'm more likely to get shot by friendly fire. Honestly.
8) Make a decision on what I want to do when I come home.
*sighs* I'm still not sure. So this is a failed resolution.
So, that's the status of Last Year's Resolutions. I need to make a new set. Yay! Now, let's see how well I keep them. Check here same time next year.
- Run Bloomsday
- Find a Dojo and get back into some kind of Martial Art.
-Stick with said martial art unless I get an acceptable reason to get out.
- Buy a car (guaranteed to get this resolution done)
-Make it a dependable, economical, inexpensive car.
- Make a final decision with the army. Stay in? Get out? New MOS? ???
- Get back into Painting.
- Get Creature up and running again.
- Go to school.
-Make a decision on a major.
- Look through these current prospects and make a decision if there is anything there or not.
-If there is, explore it more.
-If there isn't, work on new prospects.
-Work on that dating issue altogether.
- New Zealand/Australia. Somehow, someway. I hope.
- Pilgrimage to Utah to visit friends and family and check out famous Utah powder conditions for Snowboarding Purposes.
- NanoWrimo in November. Maybe.
- Website. Just, well, it needs something else. Facelift maybe? Who knows?
-MOre in line of a webserver change.
Eh, that's enough off the top of my head for now. Will give myself a week to add too/change current resolutions and then they are in stone. We'll see how this year goes.