4.25.2006

Don't Know

I look around at myself, where I'm at, and I get in this crazy funk in regards to what I want to do with my life, as opposed to what other people do. I've never really fit within the norm of other people, mainly because I've always seen myself as being different, a little bizarre maybe, not fitting in with the mainstream. It has never really bothered me, not really. Unfortunately, I often contradict myself.

I know what I want, but I don't have any idea of what I want to do. A part of me wants to find somebody to be with, and another part of me wants to be left alone. I love the military and in the same breath I hate it. I know what I want to do with my life but I don't know how I'll ever accomplish it. I've always had this indecisive, somewhat impulsive nature to just kind of go with the flow, do things however I need to do them.

I wish I had a better idea of what I had in mind, I've got it planned out, sort of, but at the same time I feel like I'm winging this.

I guess I'm going to continue to walk this fine line of knowing and not knowing until the day I die.

Meanwhile, I think my next major purchase is going to be a Bike.

No comments: