11.22.2006

Work and Movies

You know what I discovered? I'm too nice.

Yesterday, I got a call from my boss asking if I would come into work today. I said "sure"

So I worked from 11 to 7 today. On my birthday. I'm just too nice I tell you.

Al Gore's an Inconveniant Truth came out yesterday. I haven't seen it, and I don't think I will. What cracks me up about the title is it is supposedly about the truth of global warming. I might be wrong about this and all, but as far as anybody can tell, Global Warming is still theory.

So it should by all rights be called an Inconveniant Theory.

I was also considering seeing Happy Feet (being an animation major) until I learned that the UN comes and saves the day at the very end.

Huh? The UN comes and saves the day? Having worked closely with the UN last year and seeing the fine job that has been done in Kosovo, yeah, the UN has the answer to EVERYTHING.

I got some movie tickets for my birthday, I think I'll see something else, like Borat, instead.

No comments: