8.21.2005

Hair Blogging

so, yeah, I cut my hair again.

I was trying to grow it out, but I had it long in the back and short in the front, and I decided I would make it so it could all grow out in one length. Mostly because everytime I would pull it up, it wouldn't quite stick the way I wanted it too. Well, anyway, I drew a picture so the lady at the 'Beauty Shop' (which is what they call it) would know what I was talking about because the last time I went there she didn't speak an ounce of english.

Well, this lady did speak some english, but I guess i drew my hair as being longer up front then it really was. I'm fairly happy with it, though the first sergeant got on my case for cutting my hair again. A lot of people got on my case when I first got back from christmas leave with no hair. I think they thought I was on something. Or something.

I think I'm going to let it grow out from here. Of course, my sister might ask if she can do something to help me style it.

No comments: