9.21.2006

Dentist Appointment

Without going into personal hygiene habits, I've discovered I'm very blessed in one health issue.

I've got good teeth.

Not the greatest teeth in the world, mind you. They are a little crooked and I've got a slight overbite, but my sisters, who have perfectly straight teeth, usually have problems when they go to the dentist.

My somewhat crooked teeth never fail me when it comes to cavities however. I don't know when the last time I had a cavity was, but I think it ws back when I still had baby teeth. I went to the dentist today and they saw no issues, just telling me that I could probably floss more (like pretty much every one else on earth) and sent me back to my unit with my dental records.

Not bad considering I haven't been to a hygienist in well over six years.

You know, I've never feared going to the dentist? Seriously, never bothered me.

No comments: