So, what have I been up to?
Since I've been home, I have been attempting to get my affairs in order and just sort through all of my stuff. I got so much crap that sometimes I don't know what to do with it.
You should have seen my car on the way home. It was packed with stuff.
So the last few days I've been trying to organize, organize, organize. On top of getting in my natural swing of things. See, if left to my devices, I am very much a night owl and will stay up all night and sleep in all morning. I need to avoid this, but since I am actually technically unemployed at the present, I don't have any incentive to get up early except my own discipline.
So that leaves me with a list of things to do. Indeed, this is my list of things I got to get accomplished this week.
- Close out DTS/Travel voucher for Mobilization
- Schedule an appointment to see the dental hygienist
- Purge unwanted/unneeded items
- Make a final decision on the fate of defunct Comic (resuscitate it or let it die)
- Flash Plannage - I'm going to do this, I just got to clean my room first
- Clean room
- Update Website
- Mail pictures to friends (coincides with cleaning of room, its a disaster and I can't currently get to the desk top after I dumped all of my crap from my trip in there)
- Decide whether or not the financial costs is worth buying an Xbox 360 with Rock Band 2 (the wii is not the optimum console for this game)
- Food shopping (a must, specifically food that keeps in case the end of the world is upon us)
- National Ammo Day.
- Make dinner
I'm sure there is more items that I need to work on. But in the meantime, between all of that and whatever else lands up on my plate, my web surfing and blogging will likely be at a minimum. Unless something just captures my attention that needs my instant opinion to be posted for the masses to read.