11.02.2008

On The Road Again

Yep, on the road. Currently in Iowa, but making my way south through Missouri so I can go say hi to a friend of mine in Kansas, if I can get a hold of him or not.

Hmm. . .

I've been kind of taking my time, instead of traveling exclusively by freeway, I've been taking a few highways on my way home, going off the beaten path and seeing the country side. Sometimes I can't see it to well. Especially when there is a thick blanket of early morning fog covering the road.

I hit the road early this morning, I should be in Kansas City by tonight. From there, well, I'm not sure when I'm going to be getting to Salt Lake City, but that's my next major stop.

And from there? Well, other then friends and family stops, its home for me.

November 3rd (tomorrow) is my last day on orders. Then officially I'm back in a reservist status/ civilian most of the month.

Oh yeah, NaNoWriMo started yesterday. I've been thinking about my story, but I wont' be able to start it until I get home. *sighs*

I think I'll be alright though. I can totally write 50,000 words in a couple of weeks.

No comments: