9.21.2005

Leave and Blog Policy

As leave continues to approach, I find myself getting more and more anxious and excited by what I'm planning to do, and trying to decide where I want to go for the two days I ride solo.

I think I've got it all figured out, and I also got access to internet through most hostels who offer it for free.

Yay!

In other news, everyone in the task force knows me as being the Blogger and when the latest policy letter came out, they all looked at me and was wondering why they were all informed of it when it seemed to only apply to me. Then they seemed to start accusing me of doing something to make everyone get harped on about it.

I think one of the things I did was soliciting, which I kind of put up on my blog without even thinking about it in regards to the military (more of my server getting swamped back in November) which proved to actually be a huge no-go. As was the Amazon Wishlist (so for those of you who have access to it still even after I removed it, please do not buy me anything else off of it). Strange, I removed all of that before the policy letter came out.

The Any Soldier Packages were Ok, but I ended up removing my name from the list due to me being on leave and then BNCOC and by that time, I'll be packing and heading home so it seemed pointless to keep it. That, and its tough to get people to take letters because everyone seems to think that they're obligated to write back.

I've learned that lesson myself. Hmm. . .

Anyway, Bedtime fast approacheth and I have an early day of work tomorrow (though can't tell you what I'm doing because of the policy thing, see, even though I think I was always pretty good at this aspect of it)

How many pairs of boots does a soldier need, anyway?

No comments: