9.18.2005

When I was in Germany, I discovered that I can't wait to have my mom with me when I see Europe. I discovered this on account of two things. One, I was in Germany with my NCOIC and he had the rental car in his name.

And he liked to be in his room to watch Football games and what not, leaving me to pick my nose and twiddle my thumbs.

Don't get me wrong, SSG D is a good guy and all, and we went and saw Kaiserslaughtern and Landstuhl and I found those two German Towns to be very interesting. He just liked to call it early on some days.

See, he even said this. He's old, I'm young. And asking him to take a picture for you is like asking somebody to have their teeth voluntarily pulled.

I think we could have remedied the whole issue by having me get the rental car in my name, but alas, it wasn't the case.

Meanwhile, Germany was beautiful and when we were out and about I sincerely enjoyed myself, and thought about how much fun I was going to have and how much my mom was going to enjoy this. When I mentioned this to SSG D, he said I should. . .

I didn't finish this post, and if I were to rewrite it, I wouldn't be so kind to SSG D

No comments: