1.31.2005

A bit of Political Hub-Bub

But not in the sense that I normally post, because I don't want to tread on toes, considering I am now a member of the Active Military and should not be getting to political.

Just because of that, I'll post a link and leave it at that.

Damn, those Iraqis really seem to be hating us Americans, aren't they?

In other news, which I'm sure is making its rounds around the Blogosphere just as the above is (though I retrieved it from other sources, my blog rounds haven't been the same since I deployed *deep sigh*), the status of Germany and its Unemployment laws really make you wonder. I can see that there was good intentions behind this, but it has certainly paved a road to hell. There has to be some moral high ground that should take presidence. I shouldn't be forced to take a job that goes against my religious beliefs for instance. Fortunately, nothing like this is going on in the US (right now) and I am comfortably employed.

I guess that means I shouldn't be moving to Germany any time soon and go through unemployment.

No comments: