1.08.2005

My Sentiments Exactly

Eh, just read this post and it tells you exactly how I feel on the matter, no point in explaining further.

You know, honestly, the democrats must really be in trouble or should take this as a hint to pull their heads out of their fourth point of contact when a highly liberal comic strip is ripping on them.

Hearing more crap on the Goober election here in Washington, but kind of gave up hope when it appeared that King County is F***** up. No surprises there. I still think Rossi should concede, and I would really enjoy it if it is proved that there was some major foul play on the Democrat's part and they gave it to him. Ah, who am I kidding? Maybe he should wait it out a little longer before giving up.

I'm not to fond of the Democratic Party.

No comments: