4.20.2005

Blogthings

RISAWN
R is for Relaxing
I is for Inspirational
S is for Sincere
A is for Alluring
W is for Wise
N is for Naughty


Can I buy another R Pat? Because that doesn't sound a whole lot like me.

RISAWN
R is for Relaxed
I is for Influential
S is for Sparkling
A is for Artistic
W is for Wild
N is for Nervy


Ok, after trying it again, that sounds a lot more like it. But I'm still labeled as 'relaxed', anybody who knows me knows that I am not relaxed.

And Sparkling? Oh well, you can never trust these stupid Memes anyway.

Gah, I really actually have to get up at a decent time in the morning. And my foot is asleep. *grumble*

I'm reverting back to my predeployment days of staying up to the wee hours of the night and getting by on about four hours of sleep. Not good. Definitely not good.

Or maybe it is?

I just reverted to my spontanious habit as well. Yeah, that's it, that S stands for Spontanious!

Oh heck, I'll just do my own.
R stands for Rabid
I stands for Incoherent
S stands for Spontanious
A stands for Artistic (eh, I like that one)
W stands for George Bush
N stands for Not Sorry

No comments: