4.11.2005

Visited Countries Map Updated

Quick Update, though you really can't tell from this map. . .


create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands

I've officially visited the Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia (FYROM, to appease the Greeks) for a couple of hours yesterday. I even got some FYROM Dinars to add to my growing collection of world moneys.

That brings my total countries visited up to 8. They include Canada, United States, Trinidad and Tobago (layover flight, actually didn't set foot there but did land there so does that count?) Suriname, Iceland, Germany, Serbia and Montenegro (well, the province of Kosovo which is part of Serbia and Montenegro for the time being) and FYROM. Ah, what the hell, I'll call it Macedonia, that's what everyone else but NATO, the UN and the Greeks call it.

Next country to likely be visited will either be Bulgaria or Greece.

No comments: