5.14.2005

frustrations


I feel the need to just give up on Blogger. I'm getting so freakin' frustrated with it that I don't know what to do with myself. If I want to post anything of any consequence that takes up more then two paragraphs, it usually freezes and dies, and I've had it up to here on what to do with this thing.

First its Greece. I typed up this long post on my experiences there and so on and so forth and the thing deletes most of my post as I'm trying to preview it. Then I wanted to type something about my feelings of what I'm going through right now, and the trials and tribulations of being a Sergeant in Todays army, and the thing delets that too after I try to post it (though that was partly my fault, I did copy it, but then I tried to copy something else too without thinking what I already had on my clipboard.)

Anyway, I'm just frustrated right now. I have to go to BNCOC in the morning and I'll be doing that for the next two weeks. I don't know if I'll ever post anything about greece or not. This whole thing is turning out to be a huge chore for me because half of the time the internet ceases to work.

Makes me wonder if this thing is even worth it.

No comments: