3.02.2006

Clutter

Well, it took me long enough, but I finally got my computer into the shop. They say I'll get it back in 45 days, but maybe as soon as 2 to 3 weeks. I'm ok with that, got everything backed up and now I have to depend on Pyro, my old Desk top that is on its last leg. But I think it will be ok. I just have to go easy on the old thing. Like I need to go easy on those USB ports on my laptop.

Currently, I have a goal in mind. Just one goal I'm working on accomplishing, outside the going back to school. This is kind of a short term goal, but in accomplishing this goal, I have to make a few steps to get there. And its the journey to the goal that is important.

That goal? I'm going to get a Ferret.

You may look at this and say to yourself, 'huh?' Well, I want a ferret. But a ferret is a high maintenance pet. You have to be prepared to take care of them or they are apt to stink up your place. I don't want my ferret getting all stinky.

What's more, while currenly living with the parents once more, they have told me that I cannot own an animal while I'm here (and expect it to live here at least). Which gives me an incentive to get out of here. But even if I do get out of here, I've got this enormous clutter problem I need to deal with. See, being an artistic type, I tend to hang onto a lot of things. Like clutter. Anything really. I've got an enourmous amount of crap.

Ferrets don't do well with clutter. In fact, they tend to make it worse. Which gives me an incentive to get organized.

Whether or not I ever end up owning a ferret is the big question. I might not. But my goal is to try to get to a point where I can own one with no problems.

Now the question is can I get there?

No comments: