3.15.2006

Work Issues Resume

Well, cleared the air with my boss, I gave her my two week notice, we had a conversation straightening out misunderstandings, I gave her some observations that I had witnessed over the last five weeks, and now we're on good terms. I felt for the most part that I needed to quit, I had moved on from that work environment truthfully. It's time for me to move on to other things.

I've also discovered that, yeah, I have gotten a lot better at communicating. I just need to take a breather sometimes, clear my mind and think about what I need to say.

Now I'm working on finding another job for this summer, which I have mentioned a couple times. This is something I've wanted to do soully for the experience mostly. I'm looking at employment opportunities through various employers such as Dude Ranches and/or National Parks. I want to get a job as a wrangler. Hard work, a lot of labor involved, I have no idea what kind of access to the internet I'll have and quite truthfully, that's all right. I think I can do something like this, grow from it, and have fun. Mostly I just want to work with horses out in nature. I need something like that. Let me rephrase this, I really need something like that. Something that's physically demanding, give me a task that gives me time to think.

For now, the rest of my life seems to be pretty ho-hum. I'm taking a CPR class tonight, which I need to leave for here in a few minutes. I think I'm starting to get a clearer view of what I want to do now.

Maybe I've got a track on what I want to do with life afterall?

No comments: