10.29.2008

Hangin' Palin?

So, everyone has probably heard of this west hollywood guy who hung an effigy of Sarah Palin from his house and claimed it was alright because it was in the spirit of halloween and it was 'art'.

You know what I think? It's his freedom of speech, he can do whatever the hell he wants.

But if anybody did this to an effigy of Barack Obama, it would be labeled as a hate crime and they would likely be arrested. They couldn't label it as art or free speech. But you know what else? Nobody on the right except for the extremists would even think to do something like this in the first place, because it is what it is, tasteless and idiotic. It speaks volumes of the people who do it. But if the left does it, that is normal. I guess that shows the mindset of the left.

Frankly, IMAO says it best. . .

It's Ok to hang sarah Palin, as long as. . .

In other 'related' news, I found a PUMA site (Hillbuzz, I'm out of it if I'm just discovering this blog, I know) which is a bunch of democrats who have broken with their party and voting for McCain. I have to admit that I really enjoy this blog so far I have been reading it. And I find it fascinating that they are noticing and disgusted with the far left of their own party too, such as the case with this guy relating a story of an incident he witnessed at a gay club in chicago. What is the problem is this is seeming to be the norm.

But the left will go up in arms over a reported 'kill him' at a Palin rally that wasn't even stated.

The fringe left is rediculous.

No comments: