10.06.2008

I'm a PC!

So, Microsoft is having a big campaign to counteract the 'I'm a Mac' campaign done by Macintosh I guess.

Whatever the case, wander about Times Square this week and somebody will come up and ask you if you want to be on the billboard at Times Square.

Hmm, I've been traveling the last few days, I don't have an ounce of make up on, my hair is a mess and I look like hell. Sure!



Hey, I was on the billboard in Times Square! Oh, and I snowboard.

You know the funny thing? I was THERE in times square with my camera handy today just to see what the campaign looked like and I saw my picture flash up there. I went to snap a picture and my stupid camera FROZE! GAH!

But hey, microsoft was nice enough to forward the proof that I was on the billboard of Times Square in all my ate up glory!

Not the most flattering picture of me, but look! I was in Times Square! Flashed for ten seconds along with about a thousand other pictures that got lost in the madness of this campaign, but I was still on a Billboard in Times Square!

So there.

No comments: