6.23.2005

Drawing For Other People

Lately I've been getting into the habit of drawing in art exchanges, where you put in a character description of a character with a bunch of other artist types, all the names are put in a hat, and you are given a description of a character to draw within three weeks to post online. This is generally done through LiveJournal, and since I'm a geek that likes to draw animals, I got involved in a couple of Furry Art Exchanges, meaning Anthropormorhic characters. I've even got one back so far, so I've been having a lot of fun with it.

I've already drawn for four people, and I decided if I continue doing this that I should probably showcase my art somewhere. So I made another art blog, persay, just for this type of art. It includes pictures I've done and pictures that people have done for me. Much fun!

So far its got the lame title of 'guest art', but I think I'll think up something snazzier to title it later.

So anyway, the new Art Blog, specifically designed to showcase the illustrator in me! My goal is to get better at illustrating through this method, most of these are colored through Photoshop.

No comments: