3.18.2005

Audio Blogger is Set Up

Yeah, I have an audio blog now. However, I'm not sure if I will use it (often) on several accounts. One, you'll see when it finally posts on my blog as I am not as clairvoyant in my speach patterns as I am when I'm jotting things down on type. And two, it costs me money because I have to use a calling card to post to it.

I'll use it on special occaisions. When my voice can clarify things a lot better then typing can.

Oh, and I updated my sidebar, mainly because one, I am no longer a retail slave, or at least I won't be until I get back from Kosovo, and two, John Kerry is irrelevant, and I loathe Michael Moore so much more.

Somebody approached me about blogging today. He has a blog (I don't know what it is), but he approached me as another blogger and recognized me. It was kind of cool and freaky at the same time.

I think I'll try to google his name and see if it comes up. When I get his blog, I'll let you know.

I think I'll make a Bondsteel Blogroll. Any other Bloggers in Kosovo out there?

PS - I bought a PS2 without any power cords or cables, or even a controller. Just a console. My bad.

Good thing theres this website called eBay. Situation rectified with limited costs.

No comments: