11.21.2004

Believe me, I've heard it before. . .

I've been hearing a lot of this Reese Witherspoon stuff lately. Ok, I lied, I've been hearing a lot of comparisons to Reese Witherspoon since Man in the Moon. It ain't nothin I haven't heard before.

In fact, I had a webpage up (it's been down almost a year now) at one point denying this fact, even though about a couple hundred people (including a drill sergeant) have made this observation in my lifetime.

Actually, usually I don't mind the comparison, I find it flattering. And then Reese has to play in some crap movie like Legally Blonde 2 and then I get a little peturbed.

Here's two pictures, one of me and one of her, side by side, at roughly the same angle. I see it some time, but why is it nobody makes the comparison after a movie or when there's me and a picture of her one a magazine sitting there? It's like, in after thought or something.

Hmm. . .



Here's another angle.



Actually, believe it or not, I'm really not that vain, (though most of the time my blog IS about myself). I really don't see the comparison, every once in a while I see a resemblence but it isn't as strong as everyone says it is. I give the blonde hair and the high cheek bones. But I really DON'T think I look THAT much like Reese Witherspoon.

Eh, I'll let you be the judge of that.

No comments: