11.30.2004

Not so Blacked out

Ahh. . . Kinko's is just next to my Hotel room. (i better not say that to loud, somebody might be able to track me down.) So the blackout isn't quite existent yet. Which is a good thing, except for the fact that these computers cost 20 cents a minute to use. Good thing I can type fast.

So far, things have been interesting. I do get to go home for Christmas and I will be there for ten days on block leave. Honestly, I didn't want to take ten days of block leave because I wanted to save my leave for later, but it was either all or none. And I want to see my family and go snowboarding. That, and I forgot some things back at home and brought some things with me that I won't need. So i guess i'll use some now and save the rest for later.

In other news, we had a pretty interesting discussion during lunch yesterday that I wanted to post my thoughts about, and unfortunately I really can't because I don't have the time too. Time is of the essence. Bah. Maybe I'll post about it tomorrow, when I find a computer that doesn't cost money.

Now i just need to figure out how to use my laptop in wireless mode.

Gosh, that was a completely worthless post. I guess it was just there for the essense of, I'm not gone after all.

No comments: