11.28.2004

Moving to 'Radio Blackout'

Well, if you've been following me, you likely noticed that i've been winding down, mostly due to the fact that I've got a lot to do and no time to do it, and some things had to be sacrificed. To those of you who emailed me, I tried to answer your emails but, well, I ran out of time, so please don't think that I didn't appreciate your comments or read what you wrote (i got more then a few good laughs out of this). I'll just say that the feedback from this site has been astounding and overly positive, and I have been just a little overwhelmed by it all.

Back to the point on hand. My internet access from here on out is questionable. I'll be online every chance I get and keep you posted, but for the most part, I'll be fairly busy over the next two months for certain. Please feel free to check back now and again and leave your comments, I do read them all.

Lastly, my two blogs. I've got the Blog here, Incoherant Ramblings, as well as my Blog Foxholes and Dogtags. The difference between these two blogs is simple. This is my blog for my various thoughts and whatever I feel like posting. Foxholes and Dogtags (there is a small story behind the name I might add) is my true Milblog. My day to day activities involving the military, pictures, experiences, and basically anything military will be posted there. All military items will be posted there from here on out. Everything else, goes here.

I just felt that a lot of the military items should be seperated from my thoughts and feelings (especially politics, as neither political party is truely endorsed by the military and I really shouldn't be posting here as if I'm speaking for the army, I only speak for myself).

Eh, more ramblings. Now moving to the 'blackout'

No comments: