11.07.2004

Sorry Everybody!

Somebody decided that they needed to post to the world that 'most' of americans were truly sorry about the election results.

Ah, isn't that something? They've gotten quite a few posts now, and it's actually fun to surf through them.

Mostly because some of these people are showing their absolute cluelessness. While a few of them are probably well educated and very sincere and just looking for a place to vent their frustration, I decided to poke fun at the obviously stupid ones as well as take note of the. . . more interesting ones.


Um, didn't Bush win in Texas, therefore capturing more then 50% of the Vote? Oh yeah, that's right, it was 61%. Oh, maybe their talking about the fact that most of Texas' Population of 21 Million didn't even bother to vote (just over 8 million did)? (well, we might have to make some consideration for the fact that their are children, immigrants and felons that live in the state of Texas)

Get your facts straight, or I'll label you as an idiot.


Last I checked, democracy was still breathing and had quite a healthy pulse.

Bigot.



Just what in the hell is THAT supposed to be anyway?


The Suicide Hotline is 1-800-784-2433.
The Homicidal Hotline is 911.


Yeah, and that's the half of Americans that voted.
No thanks, I don't like to drink.


Ah, isn't that sweet, he's apologizing for me.

Bigot.


"we" did the best we could?

What, did you register your dog to vote?


"If you disagree with me, your a Dumb Fuqz!"

Bigot.


How could the other 49% ignore that Kerry had absolutely no agenda, kept babbling on about a plan that he would not allude any details of, and couldn't make up his mind on even the simplist details? From what I hear, the latest Newsweek Zine has an interesting look at the details of politics behind the scenes and the Kerry Camp was a train wreck. But I could have told you that.

Maybe if the Democrats had elected a halfway decent candidate, he would have won?

Oh well, I guess a majority of American's would rather vote "for" somebody rather then "against" someone. You vote for your reasons, I'll vote for mine.

Bigot.


That's a lot of cookies!

(illegible font on the bottom, for the life of me, can't make it out.)


Get in line, dude. But hey, if you want to leave, go for it! That will leave more conservatives to vote for another republican in four years.



SHHH!!! Don't tell him about George Soros, Michael Moore, Barbara Streisand, Sean Penn, The Dixie Chicks, Alec Baldwin, John Kerry, Madonna, Cher, John Edwards, Bruce Springsteen, Danny Glover, Jennifer Aniston, Ben Affleck, Brad Pitt. . .


Winner of the "Trying to be Artistic and Dramatic and Coming Across as Cheesy and Constipated" Award!

And I guess I'm amongst the illiterate half of Americans.

Bigot.


Guess you should strip and go live in the woods then, that paper was probably produced using oil, the electricity in the lamp in the background uses oil, the charger you use to charge your digital camera definitely uses oil, as is the company that MADE the camera, yep, oil. Your clothes, transportation, everything to create anything these days basically uses Oil at least at ONE point in their production.

I guess they could spin off the Organic Idea and start stamping products that are 100% OIL free in their production. We could sell them in Adobe Huts lit by Candles.


At LAST!!! Somebody I agree with! I don't like Kerry either!





Meanwhile, don't you terrorists get Washington Mixed up with those Jesusland Red States! Although over 50% of the land mass is red (so a majority of the population is in the blue counties, so sue me, but Washington at first glances looks pretty red to me! if you really want to see an interesting Blue State, take a good look at California.).



(just felt like pointing out the blatant hypocracy in the above 'joke'.)


Funny that Marine doesn't LOOK like he's in Fallujah, (combat uniform is not Dress Blues, thank you) so I can't see exactly how he's speaking for them.

Another Thought: Yeah, I'm sure Fallujah IS Sorry. Now we're going to go in there and KICK THEIR ASS!!!

Still another Thought: Ok, I'm questioning this one. Either this is a mock or that's a marine that is definitely NOT in sync with his Corps.



Hey dude, that all depends on your definition of what "good" is.

Bigot.

Note - This one looks borderline Spoof, cause that sign can be read in SEVERAL ways. To bad the bottom got cut off.


You got me on this one. You think a right winger might be poking fun at the Democrats here? Or a democrat poking fun at himself?


I'm really beginning to think a Conservative might have snuck into the mix with this one. I mean, he's egging the terrorist On!

And remember, Alaskans have GUNS!!!


Ok, that one's a joke. And a great one at that! (reads to both sides of the political Spectrum!)


Sorry dude, you're going to have to duke that one out with Canada. And besides, you already did try to vote with your Guardian Fiasco!


And I'm sorry that your country re-elected a conservative AND a Bush Sympathizer. Go HOWARD!!!


Ok, this one is DEFINITELY a Mock-up!


Hat Tip / Squidly.

PS - STAY TUNED FOR MY OWN SUBMISSION!!! If it doesn't get through the Sorry Filters, it will be sent here, where sorry sympathizers get a small taste of their own medicine.

Update - More takes on this mess from other blogs, Say Anything, Ace of Spades, Tim Blair, Six Meat Buffet, Evil Pundit, Precision Guided Cowboy, Sparse Matrix, (i'll add as I find them) and I agree. What are they thinking? Providing us with such fodder, I can't wait until this picks up more wind (kind of curious what kind of field day Cadet Happy and his L33t PhotoShop Skillz would have with it)

bigot
n : a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own.


Even more ironic because liberals preach tolerance.

(liberals can be bigots too.)


MORE UPDATES - Jim Treacher has some good commentary too.

EVEN MORE UPDATES!!! - Kurlander has some funny sayings captioned. Also, Little Green Footballs has some good comment threads going in a couple of posts. Here's a video with some of the images set to music courtesy of Hous of Dog.

I would go through and comment on more pictures, however I stopped reading the site after it got a bit overwhelming. People are just flocking to show off how pathetic they really are, but providing some pretty damn good fodder for us right wingers.

I might try my photoshopping skills later.

Further NOTE - I honestly don't care who you voted for. I'm a conservative, but I am not all 'Bush is the Bestest President EVER!!!1!' I voted for the guy, I'm not thrilled with him, but I considered him better then the alternative. I made my vote and if Kerry would have gotten elected, I think I would have moved on with my life and not felt the need to apologize for the fact.

My main biff on these morons listed above is that they are calling anybody who voted differently then them an idiot. A bigot is a "a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance."

This is not a trait aimed soully at conservatives, as liberals are usually the ones who consider themselves 'open minded', though they aren't when they have viewpoints differing from theirs. Case in point, these people have lumped everybody who voted for Bush in one category, making them 'bigots'. Me? I don't care who you voted for, I've got a lot of close liberal friends that are good people.

These idiots opened themselves to ridicule by people like me. Hey, I did the same thing when I posted a picture that got dogged by the Democratic Underground. You know what? I laughed. I dealt with it. I moved on.

If you disagree with me, good for you. Now you can post a comment in my comment thread that I may or may not read and get on with your lives. Thanks.

No comments: